Job Opportunities with Window World of Huntsville
At Window World of Huntsville, we strive to serve Huntsville area residents and homeowners with the finest quality range of replacement windows, doors, and more. We pride ourselves on our customer service and industry leading products. We are proud of having one of the best teams in Huntsville and are always looking to add quality talent to our family.
If you enjoy helping others through hard work and unparalleled resources and enjoy having control over your schedule and compensation, than Window World of Huntsville may be the right career for you. Start by asking yourself the following questions:
- Do you enjoy home improvement?
- Do you enjoy selling?
- Do you enjoy seeing a job from implementation to completion?
- Want to work for a company backed by third party endorsements?
- We sell top tier products backed by lifetime warranties.
Brief Company Overview:
Window World is the largest Window replacement company in the United States. We are looking for highly motivated and energetic sales professionals to turn an abundance of leads into happy customers.
Sales Consultant Job Description:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for providing customer support and product demonstrations. Sales leads are provided by the company. Accordingly, this role is the key factor in converting sales leads into contracts. The sales consultant should use the duties and responsibilities listed below as general guidelines to help meet company expectations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s product line. Stay apprised of all current tax credits, energy right programs and other governmental offerings that provide savings to the customers.
- Understanding and presenting financing opportunities to customers. Attend company provided sales training and meetings.
- Provide product demonstrations to potential customers and follow-up until sale determination is made.
- Discuss product needs, pricing, payment options and product availability with customers. Making sure to present the results of sales leads within 24 hours of the customer’s decision. Once the company is notified, document the results using the sales lead sheet and/or sales contract and submit the results to the company within 48 hours. Prepare product and installation quotes for customers.
- Record measurements for window and door installations. It is imperative that this duty is preformed accurately.
- Work with customer service specialist to uphold the highest customer service standards.
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator! Our compensation plans rewards solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses. Average income spans between 50k-125k.
We offer roughly 4 weeks of training to prepare you to be successful. It does not end there. Window World is committed to your success. We have regular trainings and support to help you grow. We will get you the training needed so you can comfortably offer our full line of exterior home improvements, including WINDOWS, SIDING, AND DOORS!
- (Preferred) in-home or outside sales experience.
- A full resume
- Good organization skills
- Schedule availability to run appointments on many evenings and weekends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Window Installer Jobs Huntsville
Window World of Huntsville is always looking for experienced and qualified window installers and window contractors. We are willing to provide daily jobs for superior installers. To be considered, potential installers must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a work truck and all tools necessary to complete a professional window installation job
- Must also carry Worker’s Comp Insurance on yourself & all crew members
- Must also carry general liability insurance
- Previous work/project references are required
- Must be experienced in construction, contracting, and/or professional home installation projects
If interested, please call our sales office at (770) 303-0757 or fill out the form below.